Stage 2 Ovarian Cancer - How Leg Pain Saved My Life

I never had any thought of ovarian cancer, and why should I? When it comes to gynecological cancers of breast cancer you all the time, but you never hear much at all about ovarian cancer. I probably heard the words before at some point, but until I to Stage 2 ovarian cancer I was pretty ignorant of the signs and symptoms diagnosed and had no idea what to look for.

It turned out that I had probably with early warning signs forsome time, possibly years, but I wrote it all as a normal sign of old getting a little older and entering the time in life when other things start to bother you or basically falling apart, a bit like a car that Reached the end is your guarantee. They know how to do the warranty runs out and you're in the shop every other week.

So I was among the typical symptoms such as indigestion (never had before), bloating, change in menstrual periods(severe), and some pain in the pelvic area right after my time. It was really a strange symptom I thought because it was not right with the time of the month after, but a few days. But then it was gone and I would just figure, you know, getting older, etc.

But then I started with this annoying pain in the legs. It was a kind of radiating pain, so I thought there must be something to do with nerves. Sciatica? I did not think, because they do not follow the usual MO for this type of nerve pain.Maybe a pulled muscle? Fibroids? Yes, that was, I decided, fibroids. I researched all the symptoms and everything added! A huge fibroid must be pressure on my sciatic nerve and causing the unbearable pain in my legs tightened up. I made an appointment with my gynecologist and she agreed, yes, it must be.

She sent me an ultrasound, was seen where a large mass, so I was immediately sent to a gynecologic oncologist. This is the best person for any kind of problems, obstetricsare from the norm, because the doctors are very specialized, but it's very scary to sit in the oncologist's office wondering if you could have cancer. Once I had my exam, my doctor scheduled surgery, and soon! My surgery was 6 days later and the diagnoses was stage 2 ovarian cancer carried out. I was scheduled to begin chemotherapy. I did not want to hear it! All I could think about was losing my hair. In the grand scheme of things this is is such a small thing, butBelieve me, if you face it is these seem so terrible and awful.

But it was good news hidden in all from the bad, and that was that I had stage 2 ovarian cancer and not a later stage, only what is most often diagnosed (due to the fact that no one recognizes that they are symptoms of a concern).

I am pleased to say that I freely about everything and am now cancer. But I think that if I had no pain in my legs I would not haveto the doctor anytime soon, probably can not go unnoticed for a long time since my symptoms were just as non-specific and apparently very good, and my illness and grew. I beg your body the eighth communicate with you and if you have something that goes really seems out of the ordinary, have it out by a doctor.

aerobic exercise bikes stretches

Danos tu comentario