Colon-Liver Cancer: Medically depreciated patients lived longer after chemotherapy and herbs

Sometime in June 1992: Ben was diagnosed with colon cancer. He underwent an operation for cancer of his colon removed. With the threat of cancer aside, Ben was the life back to normal. He got a job in a factory. For three years he worked very hard. Life was both a physical and mental stress.

In July 1995 Ben lost his appetite, and then had severe pain in abdomen. A CT scan showed the cancer had spread to his liver. His earlierNo operation to cure his cancer. He had to undergo chemotherapy.

Ben wrote about his experiences below.

My Death Sentence

"I was informed by the physician of the very bad news - cancer of the liver in an advanced stage. There would be no medicine for me. I was told to prepare my will as soon as possible. I was speechless for a moment. My wife, Cindy, and broke I together. I thought: "I'm going to die." Confused and sad, I felt helpless. I refused to eat and tospeak. When the relatives and friends came to me, I collapsed. What about my daughter in Australia? She prepared for the examination in recent years. If they do I? I could not decide. I've just cried and cried. "

Chemotherapy

"After my first chemotherapy treatment on that night, I thought I was dying. I suffered from nausea, weakness, anorexia and was in a confused stage. Just imagine going another five chemotherapy sessions."

"After my second chemotherapy, I reluctantlywent a third time. A young doctor who has assigned me to work in about 20 minutes. It almost killed me. It usually takes about three hours. I felt tightness around the chest, and that evening I felt as if my heart would burst. Psychologically, I was greatly affected. When I hit on my fourth chemotherapy, anxiety and depression, I thought. I suffered from anorexia, anxiety, and there was the phobia of the hospital. What will happen this time? My doctor assured me that hewill collect another doctor with more experience to do the job. Still afraid to feel I was able to finish the entire six courses of chemotherapy sessions. Praise God! He helped me to be positive. "

Herbs

20. July 1995: "I started the rodent tuber extract components in the night. My appetite improved the next day. I managed to finish a big bowl of porridge. After four days, was the inclusion of the rodent tuber to be increased to twice daily. My appetite improved. bowelMovements were regular. An herbal mixture A was presented to me, taken together with the rodent tuber extract constituents. Physically, I felt a bit stronger. "

25 August 1995: "I mixture B (liver powder), together with the mixture A and the rodent tuber extract constituents. The appetite improved enormously. I was physically stronger after a few days. It was a great improvement for the next few weeks. My appetite was well. I was sleeping in the situation and had my regular bowel movements. "

TowardsRecovery

27 September 1995: "An ultrasound examination showed that the necrotic cells die. The doctor encouraged me to continue the rodent tuber extract components and the mixtures A and B. I'm still taking them. I lost a bit of hair. I experienced a lot PAIN times in hospital and at home. The pain came without warning. Every time I was in pain, I could not walk, sit, or sleep. analgesics were not very helpful. The doctor told me to try to bear the pain. Too many painkillerswould adversely affect the kidneys. Sometimes the pain was unbearable. I have almost given up a few times. The doctor told me that he had done his best and encouraged me to pray to God to keep heal me. "

March 1996: "I am glad that I can participate in the CA-care group and shared my experiences with those who were present. I know their sufferings very well. I encouraged them to think positively and not give up."

My Health

"My hair had more bushy, black and shiny. The graythose are gone! The veins in my arm, once hardened, dead as a result of chemotherapy, are now alive again. The pigmentation of the skin caused by chemotherapy, is now gone. I have nice, clean skin! Thank and praise the Lord! "

Ben had lived! He outlived his doctor doom prediction. His daughter returned home after graduation. He celebrated Christmas 1995 and continued to live a strong and healthy life. For Ben, was the fight against cancer, not more thanyet. He continues to eat right and lead a happy, stress-free life.

In the early morning of 29 Ben passed away in October 1996. The doctors gave Ben two months to live according to his liver diagnosis. But Ben has a happy life to live for one year, three months and eighteen days. It is not the length of time that mattered. What is important is the quality of life had Ben. Ben lived a full happy life. He did not think life for granted. He expected, and made preparations for hisDeparture. He was always the time he had with Cindy, with daily picnics and enjoy Penang natural spots in the shade of trees. Ben himself will develop its own grave! He taught Cindy how the tasks of daily life without paying him like electricity bills, cares for the car, etc. When he left, it was neither a sudden farewell to manage a slow agonizing death. Perhaps this point alone, we take comfort that many people who were on the herbs died without much pain andDeath came quickly and peacefully.

Extracts from the book the author: cancer, but they live!

See what information we have on LASIK Centers in dallas guide. gym membership

Danos tu comentario